Ingredients: *ethylhexyglycerin, De-ionized water, polyoxyethylene, sodium carbomer, phenoxyethanol, Purified water, and methylparaben.
*Ethylhexylglycerin is a synthetic compound derived from seeds and plants used as an alternative preservative to parabens. It is chemically different from glycerin
and unlikely to cause irritation.
These ingredients are rather basic and can simply found in other personal lubricants. The purified water produces this product as water-based and juicy. Further
ingredients delivers this product's characteristic: gel-like and slippery atmoshpere for ease of application.
What does this lubricant jelly do?
Slippery-stuff gel lubricant does the following when used:
1) It can be applied before sexual intercourse on the testicles to reduce painful irritation causes by lacking lubrication,
2) Comfortable penetration during play with sex dolls,
3) Adds excitement to the sexual activity as it gives additional sensual pleasure, a new taste and it can be safely used with condoms.
Side Effects of this lube:
Slippery-stuff gel is rather cluttered and sticky making it slightly difficult to apply.
Slippery gel can vex sensitive or broken skin.
Where to buy slippery stuff personal lubricant gel?
No worries for these type of queries, Shycart provides you the slippery sex gel for lowest price gel in online india.
The slippery stuff cvs jel makes you feel enthuastic while making intercouse.
Direction to Use:
1) A small volume of slipery stuff gel personal lubricant should be applied generously to the privates before sexual intercourse or self-play for comfort and extreme
2) The lubricant stuffed area should be washed off after uasge with plenty of pure water.
Precautions while using Slippery-stuff:
Women are advised to use the slipery lube who are 18 years and older.
The slippery lubrication brand clearly notices that their products are not focused to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
When using the slippery lube, avoid contact with the retina.
Should not be used on broken or irritated skin.
If the product irritates the skin by giving a scorching or itching sensitivity, wash off immediately and avoid using.
Slipery stuff Water-Based Lubricants should be stored away from direct sunrays and vice-versa it may freeze if left outside in extremely frozen weather.