Cancellations & Returns
What is the Replacement Guarantee? How do I get a defective item, ordered on ShyCart.com, replaced?
All physical products sold on www.ShyCart.com are covered under our Replacement Policy. Notify us of any manufacturing defects or product damages at
the time of delivery or within the Specified Replacement Guarantee Period of that product(s)* from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new
replacement to you at no extra cost.
In order to get a defective item replaced
· Contact Customer Care via the Contact Us Page or call us on 72000-43210, within
the Specified Replacement Guarantee Period of that product(s)*
· The defective product or part will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped as soon as possible.
Please note -
· Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same with ShyCart.com.
· Replacement is offered for the products sold by ShyCart.com only.
· There is NO return option for Undergarments/Intimate Wear/Tummy Belts/ Corsets,etc., in general due to hygiene reasons.
How do I cancel an order on ShyCart.com? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on Shycart?
For outright cancellations by you:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped,
it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product. Please refer to the Replacement Guarantee above.
All Electronics are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered
with, do not accept it. Contact ShyCart Customer Care on 72000-43210, and we will have the issue quickly resolved.
Following shall not be eligible for return or replacement -
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers;
• Digital products and services;
• Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other
items originally included with the product(s) delivered;